Exploring Permission, Belonging, and Embodied Freedom
October 19th, 26th,
November 2nd, 9th, 16th, 30th December 7th, 14th
3:00pm – 4:30pm
Fee (sliding scale): $440-$680 for 8-weeks ($55-$85/group)
***Early Registration discount - $90 OFF if you register before October 5th
Space is limited to 10 participants
Join us for an honest and soul-centered group oriented toward deep reflection, safety, integration, and body awareness practice…
Authentic Movement is a body-referenced and movement-centered awareness practice in which there is a mover(s) and a witness. With eyes closed, the mover listens to, and follows an inner impulse to move in the presence of an accepting witness. Movement may arise from sensation, image, memory, thought, and/or direct experience. This practice supports individuals to align with and move their essential truth in the presence of another, strengthening their ability to track embodied experience, and practicing self-referencing speech as a means to bring consciousness to their body’s wisdom.
In this group, we will co-create a safe space, honoring the profound gift of each person present and the embodied expression, both personal and collective, that is longing to come through.
We will begin each week checking in, briefly discussing the practice and then exploring the rich landscape of listening to our inner impulses to move.
AUTHENTIC MOVEMENT OFFERS:
• A simple yet profound practice for deep listening and connection
• A map for embodied transformation
• An opportunity to slow down and be with direct and inner experience
• A deepened relationship with our habitual patterns and authentic movements
• An invitation to explore our relationship to being seen, held, and supported
• A safe space to move and express freely without judgment or limitation
• A loving community with whom to intimately relate to creative life force energy